Thursday, June 19, 2008

Patty Jackson's 411 Report


Since it is my goal to bring conscious and relevant news and commentary to my readers, I'll be limiting my links and information related to the entertainment industry, since there are plenty of sites available to keep us informed. Patty Jackson, who is a long time mid-day broadcaster at Philadelphia's famed WDAS -FM, has given me permission to link to her weekly 411 Report. Patty's report is one of the more concise and will give you the latest updates on what's been happening in the entertainment world. Patty, thanks for the approval.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

Feel free to surf to my web-site; lokni