Friday, September 26, 2008

No Bailout!


I was fixated on CNN last night as they gave as many updates as possible on the breakdown of the economic bailout talks. It was interesting to note that Sen. Barack Obama openly questioned Republican Sen. John Boehner regarding his alternative proposal. It was also noted with surprise that Sen. John McCain sat quietly while Obama at least appeared interested in resolving and discussing the bailout options.

Between Sen. John McCain's behavior in the last 2 days, and the Gov. Sarah Palin interview with Katie Couric, it's clear that the McCain team doesn't have a clue as to how to lead our country. History is indeed in the making.

1 comment:

RM said...

I took was glued to CNN last evening. I watched how Anderson Cooper's political team stated how Sarah Palin had lost her confidence. I thought she had no clue to the questions Katie Couric posed. Why should she have 150 questions beforehand to rehearse her answers? I want a President who has critical thinking and problem solving skills and she (if elected VP) will be a heartbeat from taking office as the highest elected official in the land. No longer am I wondering why this woman has stayed away from the media. Scary

I did however get a good laugh when the Democratic Strategist compared Pres. Bush to a "High Functioning Moron."

RM