Wednesday, November 19, 2008

She By Sheree


Although I'm a big fan of the Bravo reality show "Real Housewives of Atlanta," I really haven't commented on it, because it's just interesting to see black people go "over the top" when they apparently have struck it rich. I must say that like Anderson Cooper, Nene is my favorite character, because with her "what you see is what you get" and she doesn't appear to be pretentious. One of Nene's nemesis' on the show, however, Sheree Whitfield is getting some national publicity for her upcoming She by Sheree fashion line according to the New York Daily News. Reportedly She by Sheree was one of the top ten items Googled last week.

The Bravo show, which concluded last night has been the highest rated of the "Housewives" series, so it's pretty much guaranteed a second season. Congrats to Sheree for the good publicity, and I hope she eventually launches her fashion line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEAM NENE!!!! LOVE her!!
8g

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's fair to comment that black people are going "over the top" just for the reason that they have come into their wealth. Lisa, NeNe, and Deshawn all were giving back in some way shape of form through foundations. I rather see them spend the money that they have instead of riding in a Bentley and staying in a two bedroom apartment. Give the ladies a break.