Friday, August 20, 2010

Chris Brown "Deuces"

While he may never have the career that he could've had before the Rihanna incident, Chris Brown is moving along with his career. His movie "Takers" debuts next week, and he has what I believe is the hottest R&B song out right now with "Deuces". Brown is all tatted up now and clearly has an edge to his music, which seems to have an "I don't care what you think about me" edge to it.

Admittedly I've stated that Brown's career is effectively over compared to where he was headed, which was all time great status in my opinion. However, "Deuces" shows that he will remain a viable artist capable of still producing great music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Blog message posted here is absolutely my friend. I justifiable after to clout safeguard up with comments and prominence work. IE browser bookmarks to your blog ethical now, I l come finance to drive my friends more in the unborn! The color of the layout is not lousy, it is easy on the eyes.

yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
kanye west yeezy
jordan 4
supreme t shirt
moncler
kd shoes
birkin bag
yeezy shoes
kd shoes
golden goose

yanmaneee said...

adidas tubular
off white jordan 1
air yeezy
kd shoes
christian louboutin outlet
christian louboutin shoes
nike epic react
nike shox
adidas nmd
michael kors purses